Edinburgh Fine Jewellery Designers
Denzil Skinner & Partners are fine Edinburgh jewellery designers with premises in the city’s prestigious West End in William Street. Our focus is the customer, personalised jewellery and making sure we provide you with what you want, at your convenience and for a reasonable price.
The commissioning process for personalised jewellery or silver can appear to be a daunting one. However, Denzil and Amanda’s combined experience will serve to guide you through it so everything makes sense to you and most importantly you are delighted with the finished piece.
You will be intimately involved in the process and each step will be explained to ensure the end result gives you lasting pleasure.
Denzil gained his experience, knowledge and passion for fine jewellery and silverware during a 20 year career at the highly regarded Edinburgh jeweller, Hamilton & Inches.
Throughout his career Denzil has been involved in the design and production of fine jewellery for the most discerning customers. Under his directorship and guidance the company built a formidable reputation as a leading UK contemporary silver maker with several industry awards.
In recognition of this success he became a Freeman of the Goldsmiths Company in 2003.
Amanda gained an honours degree in fine jewellery design at Central St Martin’s, before establishing her own company in London during the 1990’s. The company provided a much admired fine jewellery design and re-design service using a wide range of precious metals and gemstones.
She holds a Retail Jewellers’ Gemstone Certificate from the National Association of Goldsmiths.
Amanda brings a wealth of fine jewellery design and production expertise to Denzil Skinner & Partners.
Between them, Denzil and Amanda, with over 40 years’ experience, offer an impressive partnership of skills and expertise unlike any other in Scotland.
What We Do
- Fine jewellery design and production.
- Creation of new pieces to commemorate a special moment or anniversary.
- Individual design for engagement & wedding rings.
- Redesign of existing or antique jewellery.
- Seal engraved Signet Rings along with personalised gold and silver cufflinks.
- Design and manufacture of private, sporting & business trophies and military silverware.
- The provision of Corporate Gifts, Service Awards and Retirement Mementos.
- Design and creation of Dress Sporrans, Kilt pins, buttons and waist plates.
- A broad range of silverware to order including: Christening gifts, decanters, coasters, beakers and tankards, bowls along with game bird and animal models.